Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 47(24): Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 16:13:22 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 47

Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

The PB invites the Members, as well as Central Authorities designated
under the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions, to take note of the following documents prepared for the
upcoming meeting of the Special Commission (SC) to take place from 2 to 5
July 2024, now available on the HCCH website:

Prel. Doc. No 17 of June 2024 (formerly submitted as Info. Doc. No 1)
Conclusions & Recommendations of previous Meetings of the Special
Commission (SC) on the practical operation of the 1965 Service, 1970
Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions – French
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/214af86f-e91b-43f6-a208-a487f2892a4b.pdf>
and Spanish
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/49cba871-3297-4663-8f70-991430760244.pdf>
versions

Available on the HCCH Secure Portal:

Work. Doc. No 1	 Model forms for requests under Article 17 of the Evidence
Convention – available in English and French

Work. Docs are presented in the language(s) in which they were received.

The deadline for registration for this SC meeting has passed.

THE HAGUE, 25 June 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Access to Justice
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members
Copy for information to the participants designated to attend the July
2024 SC meeting on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 47 de la HCCH de 2024

Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

Le BP invite les Membres, ainsi que les Autorités centrales désignées en
vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la
justice de 1980, à prendre connaissance des documents suivants élaborés
dans le cadre de la prochaine réunion de la Commission spéciale (CS), qui
se tiendra du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, et qui sont désormais disponibles sur
le site web de la HCCH :

Doc. prél. No 17 de juin 2024 (anciennement soumis comme Doc. info. No 1)
Conclusions et Recommandations des précédentes réunions de la Commission
spéciale (CS) sur le fonctionnement pratique des Conventions Notification
de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980 - versions
française
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/214af86f-e91b-43f6-a208-a487f2892a4b.pdf>
et espagnole
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/49cba871-3297-4663-8f70-991430760244.pdf>

Disponible sur le Portail sécurisé de la HCCH :

Doc. trav. No 1	 Formulaires modèles pour les demandes au titre de
l'article 17 de la Convention Preuves - disponible en anglais et en
français

Les Documents de travail sont présentés dans la ou les langues dans
lesquelles ils ont été reçus.

La date limite d’inscription pour la réunion de la CS est arrivée à
échéance.

LA HAYE, le 25 juin 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification
de 1965
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de
1970
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Accès à la
justice de 1980

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux personnes désignées pour participer à la
réunion de juillet 2024 de la CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965,
Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.°47  de la HCCH de 2024

Comisión Especial de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

La OP invita a los Miembros, así como a las Autoridades Centrales
designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965,
Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, a tomar conocimiento de
los siguientes documentos preparados para la próxima reunión de la
Comisión Especial (CE), que tendrá lugar del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, ya
disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH:

Doc. Prel. N.º 17 de junio de 2024 (anteriormente presentado como Doc.
Info. N.º 1)	 Conclusiones y Recomendaciones de reuniones anteriores de
la Comisión Especial (CE) sobre el funcionamiento práctico de los
Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la
Justicia de 1980 – versiones en francés
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/214af86f-e91b-43f6-a208-a487f2892a4b.pdf>  y
español
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/49cba871-3297-4663-8f70-991430760244.pdf>

Disponibles en el Portal Seguro de la HCCH:

Work. Doc. No 1	 Model forms for requests under Article 17 of the Evidence
Convention – disponibles en inglés y francés

Los Documentos de Trabajo se presentan en los idiomas en que se
recibieron.

El plazo de inscripción para esta reunión de la CE ha finalizado.

LA HAYA, 25 de junio de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Notificaciones de 1965
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Pruebas de 1970
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Acceso
a la Justicia de 1980

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros
Copia para información de los participantes designados para asistir a la
reunión de la CE de julio de 2024 sobre los Convenios sobre Notificaciones
de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980